Thursday, March 24, 2011

giving up the gun


i'm at starbucks right now
daily indulgences get me through
the next two weeks are going to be very intersting..
i got a piece the other day.
its a cute turtle pipe.
a little awkward to hold but i find it adorable.
i named it after my friend ayaka back home because she is a huge stoner.
so my turtle is named naomi its her middle name.
it was funny i could tell my roommate wanted some but i figured he would be a square for some reason.
but he kept lingering and i was like ..man i knew it.
lol
and so he smoked with me and my friend.
and after a few hits he abruptly gets up and goes and takes a bath.
and i'm like wtf.
um okay
and then he gets out changes and runs down to the local liquor store
i'm tripping at how active he is.
and when he gets back.
i'm like what you didn't get anything?
and i find out he ate whatever he got on the way back
lol.
wow .
thats just me cracking up

No comments: