Wednesday, March 23, 2011

all to all


this promotion is coming and everyone seems very happy for me
and i mean i can tell its true that they are.
but its not something that i ever wanted.
at least i didn't think i wanted it.
and i'm nervous that i won't be able to do it right
and at the same time.
i'm super annoyed that like i'm getting this position
but at the same time.
the other pastry chef who's leaving is gonna create another dessert to put on the menu before she goes.
and i'm kind of like
wtf.
if i'm getting this position let me try it out.
but alas .
my concerns are not brought to light.
because i am scared and the fear takes hold and prevents me from saying what i think.
i've been in a bit of a daze lately .
work has been cancelled for the past couple of days.
due to flooding and sewage becoming backed up.
its pretty gross.
i'm glad its finally almost over
i work tomorrow and i know my next pay checkis gonna be short which makes me sad.
but i'll deal.. like always.
-M

No comments: