Thursday, December 2, 2010

so he left his computer open.
and i found out i've been being lied to way more than i thought.
he tells his exgirlfriend he loves her still and he sent her money presumably for a plane ticket because the lying bitch is coming out here i suppose it's fitting because he's a lying asshole.
i don't think he ever loved me.
i just think he used me as a distraction or maybe revenge..
i'm not sure.
i just wish i wasn't fooled so easily.
she got a tattoo for him or some shit like that.
he got a laptop for her..
i would never ask him for money.
and he wanted me to clean up the apartment today..
all while giving me a time limit to get my ass out.
oh the kicker..
he told her he wants her here when his mother comes and visits.
yeah .
i'm old news.. i'm not worth shit in his eyes.
i'm just a person to lie to.
-m

No comments: