Thursday, December 30, 2010

So.
i'm at my new place..
my roomate super cool.
but gone.
lol
he left for christmas holiday for somethign like a week and a half..
he's originally from mississippi so he talks nice and slow.
really sweet guy his girlfriend seems really cool to.
they are both film grad students i think she doesn't live here but stays here a couple nights a week.
my room is small adn under a staircase..lol.
it's aduplex.
so i feel a little harry potter esque.
but its my own room at my own place and i couldn't be more happy..
things are just.
going well.
it's a great feeling being paid and on my own..
i finally feel like fresh start brand new life..
feel so full of hope.
i can take care of myself despite what my grandmother might think.. *but that's a different story*
so ..
i'll mention more on the date later that i had tonight that went really really well.
and well..
i have to be up early tomorrow to make a bunch of bread for the restaurant.though i'm not sure why he didn't just ask karolina are pastry chef to do it..
i think there is bad blood but oh well.
-m

No comments: