Sunday, November 14, 2010

FUCk.
my throat hurts from all the yelling.
why does he acknowledge me only to shove me aside the next.
saying he doesn't care about me.
but then comes over puts his arm around me and rubs my shoulders.
he says these aren't mixed signals.
i can't talk to him without him saying he doesn't want to talk.
it's infuriating.
so i started packing my bags already
stuff i don't need immediately.
he told me he wanted me out.
so i'm leaving.
the next twenty minutes were filled with him telling me i'm gonna be late for work
and why aren't i getting ready.
all this because the fucking asshole couldn't no no ..wouldn't give me a fucking hug.
after having a long hard day at work.
he just couldn't be bothered.
i explained how bad it was.and how i was tired and just needed a hug and he couldn't even bother himself to give me that.
and apparently showing any emotion = weakness.
well fuck that.
i'm gonna be sad when something hurts me and i'm gonna cry when it really hurts.
i'm not gonna be a fucking android and have nothing come out of me but work.
geez marissa what a horrible choice you made this time
-m

No comments: