Saturday, February 5, 2011

so my purple hair is growing on me while i continue to ruin towels
and i have another date with chris coming up.
and while i adore the boy.
i plan on going out for coffee with a new boy named kyle..
i'm trying really hard not to get attached to soon.
so .
there is that.
work was harsh yesterday but completely needed.
i mean.
10 hours.
it felt so long.
my station is completely fucked as far me understanding it right now.
everything is so new.
and it sucks .
i mean it works but it sucks and i hate that i'm so short that i have to strain everytime to reach my shit.
so i'm running low on clean stuff.
i feel like i never appreaciated the washer and dryer i had back home
because now i realize how incredibly useful it was.
so i'm feeling like a dirty punk indie rock nerd..
drinking at night
dying my hair crazy colors.
stomping through snow in my docs.
living on my own.
spending far to much time and money on what i listen to rather than what i need
i guess this is the life i always wanted but was to afraid to have.
so i think i'm gonna go and get myself an illinois id card..
i think its time especially since i hate getting the look like my california one is fake everytime they see it.
like..
hmmmm
and then they let me in.
so rediculous.
anways i'm off to work in a little while hopefully today goes better than yesterday.
-m

No comments: