Sunday, February 27, 2011

sex reminds her of eating spaghetti

so there is abunch of shit going on inmy life.
you know how bad things happen in threes?.
well i'm on two right now hopefully three will be insignificant enough that i wont notice it.
i lost my wallet.
left it in a cab .
i was drunk at the time so i can't remember the cab number or anything like that.
so now.
i'm scrambling.
i need to cancel my bank card so hopefully they will send me another one.
and with that hopefully i can geta new i.d. card.and from there i dunno we will. see.
just talking about it.
i can feel my stress level rising.
my whole body gets shaky and scared and nervous.
i'll be able to handle this.
but i need to get passed the fear of it all.
and come at a standing of an adult.
i don't have anyone here to help me.
so i have to figure out my shit.

No comments: