Thursday, June 11, 2009

a day full of romantic comedies,tea, and feeling like shit.

right now it looks as though i'm choking on a dinner mint..
you know the white ones with the red lines..
but opposite..red tonsil white lines..
it just basically means they're infected which fucking blows..
i just feel like shit basically..
i'm trying to rid myself of my mouth breathing ways.. and having a hard time at it..
ugh..
fucking post nasal drip
all i've been having all day is tea and water.
i don't wanna eat anything i don't wanna risk puking.
and i just found out that this thing on my tonsils could be a certain kind of stone which grosses me out hxc.
it says i can push on it with q-tips and hope my gag reflux doesn't kick in and it might push itself out.
oh so gross. no way. i'm assuming it's just puss.
okay i can't write about this anymore i think i'll actually puke.
manuel and i are sorta kinda not having the best time right now..
my doing.
i don't wanna say we are broken up. because nothing is official.
but i'm trying to breathe and work on myself.
this has to be karma
i'm sick because of what i've done.
let the self pity begin..
fuck.
-m

No comments: