Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my kidneys are feeling better or at least they were.
i took off running down the streets to get something
when i came back and sat down they ached bad.
so i took my pain medication and we'll see.
life is going ok..
i'm getting better with my spanish.
and class is well but i'm becoming more and more tired.
looking for places in chicago is a lot easier than looking for an internship there.
but i plan on calling more so i'll be alright.
so tired.
my dad is upset with me.
but he's more upset because he thinks my sex life is the direct cause of my sickness.
and it could be but that's not even what he's upset about.
what he's more upset about is that he had to pay for my hospital bill.
which to him is completely fucked up.
and to me well i dunno.
he doesn't listen to me.
i've become my brother when it comes to my father. no relationship.
-m

No comments: