Wednesday, September 14, 2011

your woman-white town

little things that make me happy:
when my shitty ass self hair cut just happens to fall just right ( i rarely get a good hairday so when i do this is enjoyed)
listening to crazy ninties music that i had forgotten about..
soy pumpkin spice lattes.
when i lay off dairy for long enough so my skin clears up.
*****************
so the comic book show was a bit of a bust.
i mean it was fine i got my shit signed but he was in an interview and sorta waved the girl away who was trying to get a signature for me.
very disrespectful.
interview or not.
either way i still respect his artwork like a crazy amount but i'm gonna look into him and see if he has any original stories.
gonna go into work again tomorrow on my day off
need to figure this shit out.
pumpkin cheesecake needs a new crust.
and some sorta glaze.
and i wanna do a bread pudding.
will work on tomorrow.. please don't letme be there all day though.
ugh.

No comments: