Wednesday, June 30, 2010

so it's official.
i have a boyfriend.
things started falling apart on us yesterday.
with his girlfriend claiming she was pregnant.
i don't understand how some girls would do that.
i got so scared when he called me up and told me that.
i'm like that's it i'm done he's gonna go raise a child with this crazy person.
and i'm back to before.
and i told him my fears later.
and he told me that never crossed his mind child or not he still wanted me to be his.
i nearly cried.
so he attempted to make me like three or four different desserts yesterday
all of which failed..
he dropped the first and fourth one.
and his oven didn't have the proper temperatures for the 2nd and 3rd. When he finally came over to see me he was so frazzled.
i just wanted to hold him.
he took me to this park where he wanted romantic night lights and sunset but there was a baseball game there and it was super packed.
so we went to pinks.
i love sharing food this guy..
so on our way back.
i start talking to him about the defining moments in his life where he asks a girl to be a girlfriend.
and most of the time he seems disinterested and just says something over the phone like "we should date"
lol.
"well why do you care so much about this?"
"because your special"
"i don't care about all the nice restaurants or things you buy me i just wanna spend time with you i wanna be with you"
so i lay my head on his shoulder and after about 2 or so minutes
he leans over and says do you want to be my girlfriend.?.
and i say yes.
and he gets all happy and does a fist pump.
and is like YES..
what a dork..
i love him as if i would say no.
-M.

No comments: