Sunday, May 16, 2010

i got back from my grandmothers on friday.
she's a lot worse than she used to be.
she's so tired all the time.
dad knows the story.
so does my grandma.
all she talks about is death .
she'll spurt out tears in the middle of a nice conversation.
i know she's scared and i'm not sure how to help her.
she slept all while i was there.
i made dinner and dessert for the family and
we watched a movie together.
that house is a war zone.
when it was meant to be a place of peace.
i was told recently my grandfather moved out there to be closer to his brother.
and then a year or so later his brother died.
there is cameras set up in and around the house because of my grandfather's paranoia.
i just want things to get better for her.
i'm gonna try to go out there again when my dad heads out.
-m

No comments: