Sunday, January 31, 2010

boys boys boys.

i could be at the grammys right now!!!..
i need to go to the stupid 1 time event seminar..
i hate that our class always gets out so late..
a bunch of students at our school are working the grammys tonight.
thing are getting better at school i'm more sure of myself....
well at least a bit.
i'm gonna be sous again on tuesday.
we will see how it goes..
my heart is still torn..
i know it's my own fault.
i'm trying to let go.
but yeah..
i know
broken record...
ugh..
v-day is coming up.
it should be interesting.
he says he has plans for me.
not to mention he is taking me out next friday..
a real date..
and by he i mean danny.
so we'll see.
-m

1 comment:

ChapStick = Love said...

Ok, so it seems like you are really starting to like this boy. So I want to know more. :) If there are dates, instead of just sex, does that mean it's getting semi-serious? WHEN ARE WE HANGING OUT!?!